Benefits of Stop Smoking Drogheda
Stop Smoking Benefits Drogheda.
Did you know, that the benefits to stopping smoking begin straight away? The sooner you stop, the greater the reduction is in the risk to your health.
When you stop smoking, you give life growing oxygen to your unborn baby. If you smoke while pregnant, then you are no different to those who gassed people during world war two!
Your unborn child has no way to defend itself against your smoking habits!
Stop Smoking Benefits, so much to consider!
- You reduce your risk of illness, disability or early slow and painful death caused by cancer, heart disease and lung diseases.
- Reduce the risk of getting various other conditions, which, although not life threatening, can cause unpleasant problems. For example: impotence, premature aging, decreased fertility, psoriasis, gum disease, tooth loss, osteoporosis and more.
- Circulation problems which may cause the risk of gangrene or amputation are greatly reduced.
- Eradicate the stale tobacco smell from your hair, skin, clothes and remove it from your life once and for all.
- Look more attractive, eyes brighter, skin smoother and you with more energy in all your activities.
- Enjoy the taste texture and flavour of your food more.
- Protect children or others who may be in your space, especially when driving by not making them breathe your second-hand smoke.
- Improve your fertility and your chance of a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- Your overall levels of health, breathing and general fitness are improved.
- Feel more confident at social gatherings because you won’t be sent out side like a leper.
- You also convert your old home into one that is light fresh and free from the stench of stale tobacco.
- It is never too late to stop smoking and gain some health benefits. Even if you already have heart disease, chest pain, shortness of breath. Persistent cough, coughing up blood, frequent colds and upper respiratory infections. Hoarseness, difficulty or pain on swallowing. Your outlook (prognosis) is much improved if you stop smoking.
Enjoy Stop Smoking Benefits with Michael at Stop Smoking Drogheda
When you stop smoking with the help of hypnosis Drogheda you will experience the following as time passes, as it will.
After 20 minutes: your blood pressure and pulse rate return to normal. Circulation improves in hands and feet.
After 8 hours: oxygen levels in the blood return to normal and your chance of heart attack starts to fall.
After 24 hours: poisonous carbon monoxide gas is eliminated from the body. The lungs start to clear out mucous and other debris.
After 48 hours: nicotine is no longer detectable in the body. Taste and smell improve.
After 72 hours: breathing becomes easier as the bronchial tubes relax and energy levels increase.
After 2 weeks: circulation improves, making walking and exercise easier.
After 3 to 9 months: coughing, shortness of breath and wheezing are reduced dramatically.
After 5 years: risk of heart attack falls to that of a non-smoker.
After 10 years: risk of lung cancer falls to about half that of a smoker.
At the beginning of your session, Michael will discuss with you all the reasons why you smoke, more importantly all the associations you have with smoking. What does smoking do for you which has a positive impact in your life? Something to think about huh! During this part of the session he just gather information which is passed back to you later on whilst in hypnosis.
Then during the hypnotherapy part of the session, itself, Michael will use this information to free you from your habit. This symptom removal take place whilst you are comfortably relaxed more than you have ever experienced before. Some people believe they are sent to the planet Zod and will not remember anything of their session. Nothing could be further from the truth. Although you will be in an altered state of relaxation, you will be completely aware of your surroundings. This is why I call it Conscious Hypnosis as you will not enter into a trance like state. All you will feel is beautifully calm relaxed and peaceful throughout.
Leaving the session as a happy, confident non-smoker, you will feel relaxed, calm and at ease, ready to enjoy better health, greater wealth, and a huge sense of achievement!
So what is in your combusting Cigarette?
Stop Smoking Benefits are you stopping ingesting a chemical cocktail with the potential to kill you slowly and prematurely. It matters little how you smoke tobacco, therefore, it is dangerous to your health. Therefore, there are no safe substances in any tobacco products, from carbon monoxide, acetone and tar to nicotine. These substances and many others can and do have an effect upon your whole body and those around you!
Poisonous substances in a combusting cigarette.
This is a highly toxic nerve poison. It constricts the arteries and at the same time increases adrenaline production. Blood pressure increases in order to overcome the extra constriction in the narrowing of the arteries and stimulates the entire nervous system. It is a powerful stimulant and it does not relax you. In some areas of the world it is used by veterinarians to kill sick animals and it is highly effective at this task. A single dosage of one fifty – thousand of a gram is ample to kill an adult. And there is far more than this in any cigarette no matter what the brand. If the arteries are already narrowed as a result of aging or the build up of cholesterol, then the extra constriction can be very serious and may result in amputation or even sudden death.
A poisonous chemical with the characteristic smell of bad eggs.
As poisons go this one is fatal. Small internal doses, prolonged exposure of the skin to the liquid, or continued inhalation of the vapour may cause blindness.
This is a form of paint stripper better know as nail varnish remover.
Ammonia solutions are used to clean, bleach and deodorise, to etch aluminium to saponify (convert fats and oils to soap). Ammonia and ammonia vapours are irritating, prolonged exposure and inhalation causes serious injury and may be serious.
Poisonous substances in a combusting cigarette part 2
Once considered a wonder pesticide, now banned from commercial use because of its lethal side-effects.
An aromatic, proven to be a major carcinogen.
Used in the American gas chambers.
Present in car exhaust fumes. Causes death is inhaled for a relatively short time. Because it inhibits oxygen for entering the blood stream.
A solvent and waterproofing agent.
This is better known as embalming fluid.